“These easy fritters make delicious little snacks, great for lunch or part of a sharing platter. Serve with yoghurt for dipping, a crunchy side salad and some spicy chutney.”
SERVES: 4 PREP TIME: 10 MINS COOKING TIME: 15 MINS
pot of aromatic peas with perks
1 dessertspoon curry paste
2 eggs, beaten
100g wholemeal flour
100g kale, shredded
Oil for shallow frying
- Mix all the ingredients together (except the oil).
- Heat 2 tblsp oil in a frying pan. Scoop dessert spoonfuls of the mixture and drop into the frying pan.
- Flatten them out slightly. Cook undisturbed for 2 mins and then flip over.
- Cook for a further 2 mins.
- Drain the fritters on kitchen roll and repeat with the remaining mixture. You’ll need to add more oil to the pan.