“These tasty little frittatas are great for lunchboxes, picnics, parties and make a perfect guilt-free snack at any time of the day.”
SERVES: MAKES 12 PREP TIME: 10 MINS COOKING TIME: 15 MINS
1/2 pot of popping peas with perks
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon oil
50g feta cheese (1/4 block)
¼ tsp dried mint
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Line a 12-hole bun tin with small squares of baking paper.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion, a pinch of salt and sauté gently for 5 mins.
- Beat the eggs in a jug and add ½ pot of popping peas with perks, the cooked onion, feta and mint. Season with pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the paper cases in the prepared bun tin.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 mins until very slightly brown on top.