“These nachos are healthier than your average nachos. The beans are in a super smooth veg blend including tomatoes, red pepper, sweet potato, carrot, celery, onions, garlic and lentils. Top with a sprinkle of cheese, some freshly chopped toppings and drizzle with your favourite chilli sauce. Watch your guests dive in for more!”
SERVES: 4 PREP TIME: 10 MINS
1 pot of beans with benefits
200g tortilla chips, lightly salted
2 large vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
½ red onion, finely chopped
50g cheddar cheese, grated
Handful chopped coriander leaves
- Heat the beans with benefits as per packet instructions.
- Arrange the tortilla chips on a serving dish.
- Spoon the beans over the tortilla chips.
- Top with the chopped tomatoes, grated cheese, red onion and coriander leaves.
- Shake a little chilli sauce over and serve.