“A super speedy supper that you can put together in minutes! Adding the smoked salmon is a great way of sneaking some omega 3 into your diet”.
SERVES: 2 (or 1 adult & 2 children) PREP TIME: 1 MINS COOKING TIME: 7 MINS
1 pot of popping peas with perks
60g smoked salmon trimmings
Parmesan, grated, 1 tblsp
Crème fraiche, 2 tsps (optional)
- Cook the gnocchi as per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile heat the popping peas with perks as per packet instructions.
- Drain the gnocchi, add the peas with perks and smoked salmon. Heat through until the smoked salmon breaks up.
- Stir in the parmesan and crème fraiche if using.
- Serve with a side salad such as tomato, red onion and avocado.