“Super easy to make and utterly delicious. Quicker than ordering a takeaway and so much healthier.”
SERVES: 4 PREP TIME: 5 MINS COOKING TIME: 20 MINS
1 pot of aromatic peas with perks
1 tblsp oil
4 chicken breasts or boneless thighs, cubed
2 heaped dessertspoons curry paste (I use Patak’s Rogan Josh)
400g tin chopped tomatoes
80g baby spinach
Optional toppings – sliced red onion, coriander leaves, finely sliced red chilli
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the cubed chicken and brown on all sides.
- Add the curry paste and stir to coat the chicken. Cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, a pot of aromatic peas with perks and 50ml water.
- Simmer for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked.
- Stir in the baby spinach to wilt.
- Serve with rice, naan or chapatis. Garnish with red onion, coriander, finely sliced chilli and yoghurt.