1 pot of carlin peas with perks
1 tblsp oil
4 chicken breasts or boneless thighs, cubed
2 heaped dessertspoons curry paste
400g tin chopped tomatoes
80g baby spinach
Optional toppings – sliced red onion, coriander leaves, finely sliced red chilli
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the cubed chicken and brown on all sides.
- Add the curry paste and stir to coat the chicken. Cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, a pot of peas with perks and 50ml water.
- Simmer for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked.
- Stir in the baby spinach to wilt.
- Serve with rice, naan or chapatis. Garnish with red onion, coriander, finely sliced chilli and yoghurt.