1 pot of green peas with perks
1 knob butter and a little oil
270g risotto rice (or 135g risotto rice, 135g pearled spelt for a delicious nutty taste and added fibre)
175ml white wine
650ml low salt veg stock
2 heaped teaspoons crème fraiche
Grated parmesan (optional)
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan. Add rice and stir to coat.
- Pour in the wine and let it reduce.
- Gradually add the stock, one ladle at a time. Cook for 20 mins, stirring and adding stock when needed.
- Add peas with perks, stir and heat through for 5 mins.
- Finally add crème fraiche and grated parmesan if desired.