“A sublime combination of sweet peas, salty cheese and densely satisfying flat mushrooms. They’re a meal in themselves.”
SERVES: 2 for dinner/4 for starter PREP TIME: 5 MINS COOKING TIME: 20 MINS
1 pot of green peas with perks
4 large flat mushrooms
80g blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stalk (save for a pasta sauce). Place the mushrooms in an oven-proof dish and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15 mins.
- In the meantime heat the peas following the cooking instructions on pot.
- When the mushrooms are cooked remove from the oven and top with the peas.
- Crumble the cheese on top and return to the oven for 5 mins.