1 pot of green peas with perks
4 large flat mushrooms
80g Blacksticks® blue cheese
Pea shoots, handful
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stalk (save for a pasta sauce). Place the mushrooms on a non-stick tray and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15 mins.
- In the meantime heat the peas following the cooking instructions on pot.
- When the mushrooms are cooked remove from the oven and top with the peas.
- Crumble the cheese and top and return to the oven for 5 mins to melt the cheese.
- Garnish with the pea shoots and serve with sweet chilli sauce if desired.