1 pot of beans with benefits
For the rosemary oil:
1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
Good quality oil such as British rapeseed or extra virgin olive oil
Parmesan, freshly grated
- Begin by putting the beans in a pan with 125ml water. Heat gently for about 5 mins.
- While they’re heating prepare the rosemary oil.
- Put a glug of oil in a small dish then add the chopped rosemary.
- Pour the soup into 2 bowls and drizzle with the rosemary oil.
- Sprinkle with a generous helping of freshly grated parmesan.