1 pot of beans with benefits – red haricot beans in a blend of tomato, red pepper, sweet potato & lentil
4 sausages of your choice, precooked and thickly sliced
400g tin chopped tomatoes
2 dessertspoons brown sauce
Sliced spring onions to garnish
- Put the beans with benefits and tinned tomatoes in a frying pan. Add the cooked sausage and brown sauce, then heat for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Make a well in the sauce and crack in an egg. Repeat with the other 3 eggs. Continue to cook for a further 5 mins.
- Place under a medium grill to set the eggs. This will take about 5 mins.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Serve with toast or crusty bread to mop up the juices.